Winnergear - Took my payment but never send product

I am very disappointed with this site

More Like pissed I never received anything . And I purchased this Galaxy S3 (1pack/ 2 waterproof skins) on Jan 27,2013 and still anything never received

> after 8 emails back and forward .. This is rip off site..

this person IgalTal The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email: they took my money. This site or guy is a thief.. I ordered Galaxy S3 (1pack/ 2 waterproof skins)

He stated that the package was sent but it a lie !! a lie !! Oh yes they tool my payment but never send it Not even a tracking number or proof they send it .. Crooks Here is my proof Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3UT33927F5616973V)

What a pain. They send this on 02/27/13 email "

The package been shipped within 48 hours after the purchase been made , But I never received " Not true !!".... Not even a tracking number or proof they send it .. Crooks I do not like the way this site. People Beware everyone this site is a Lie

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 07, 2015 #1060034

Having the same problem and after a week I am still waiting for the item to arrive.
Definitely be cautious from buying from this site.

Mar 11, 2014 #793412

please contact our customer service with your order ID and we guarantee to solve your problem within 24 hours :
By the way , according to our records the package : DELIVERED 5 days after this review so we hope this issue is solved already - otherwise please contact us !
At WinnerGear we are doing our best for each and every client however once in a while a package might be lost because of many factors such as incorrect address of postal service fault .
Of course in any of those cases we are taking 100% responsibilty and ALWAYS doing our best for our clients . We are truly sorry this transaction and hope to change your mind about WinnerGear in the future .

Jan 18, 2015 #932808

Winnergear, may I suggest you find someone other than igaltal to do business with? This person (people) is extremely rude! They are listed on paypal transactions as the seller and customer service contact for your business, and that is who the payments go to. But they are HORRIBLE to deal with! Very rude people!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Winnergear. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Winnergear.
Filing a new complaint about