Date: Sep 23, 2015

Perk: Early Bird - 200 cm

1 Brand New MicFlip Cable ( 200 cm length ) FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 15, 2015

Contribution Amount: Early Bird - 200 cm $15 USD

I placed an order September 23rd last year. I am to this day awaiting arrival of my order. I contacted Indiegogo who refuse to help. It is against their terms of service to do pretty much anything. (Feels like they are potentially scam-supporters as long as they get their cut)

So after being told it was shipped several times I disputed the payment with PayPal. PayPal is now saying that they have proof it was shipped (Which I am yet to see!!!) even though there are hundreds of people with the same issue.

Furthermore to add insult to injury, these guys started selling the cable CHEAPER than the Early-Bird discount. So I had $15 stolen and my product sold to someone else cheaper.

Following Links have floods of complaints also;

Tarquin wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Winnergear and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Winnergear to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winnergear micflip reversible usb cable for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments